Case Study | Pines 1779 SC
The Pines 1779 SC based in Nacogdoches, TX will become the first youth soccer club to integrate the blockchain into their programming. With a Pines 1779 custom token, they will be able to activate and reward the engagement of their players throughout the year. The Pines 1779 Fan App will include custom Pines 1779 and Club Dues tokens. The Club Dues token will allow for parents to load up their accounts in their fan app wallets on their smartphones and no longer need to bring cash or credit card to training to pay dues.
With in-app sponsor activation, participants will be able to earn Pines 1779 rewards tokens that will also allow for a secure method to help young people redeem rewards tokens at participating vendor locations for Pines 1779 approved items.
Case Study Details
- Centralized communication tool that grows brand and allows for quick event management and check-in.
- Needed a solution that would allow for incentivized participation from young people, and parents, along with sponsor activation.
- Needed a mechanism to help parents purchase discounted club dues while at the same time saving Pines 1779 on the processing fees related to these payments. Also reduces the accounting needed from handling cash at training sessions.
- We leveraged the MSG Fan App that has push notifications, event check-in, light show, arcade, social media hub and other features that protects the Pines 1779 brand while creating a safe and enjoyable experience.
- Sponsor activation is built throughout the platform to avoid spam targeting and to be in compliance with new privacy policies in in the Apple Store.
- We then integrated a two token wallet that would support purchased tokens, the Club Dues, and rewards tokens, Pines 1779.
- The Club Dues token will save on processing fees and allow Pines 1779 to retain 100% of their profit and front-fund expenses that are needed in preparation for programming. This is projected to amount to approximately $3,500 in in annual savings based on last year’s processing figures.
We look forward to growing this program and rolling this out at additional youth organizations across the country. If you are interested in learning more about how the MSG Fan app can save you money and create unique solutions to growing your brand, please reach out at email@example.com.